20 March 2010

My orange children


I know that Baby Chuck will arrive soon and my first children will most likely be neglected... at least I am admitting it.... even though I don't quite believe it yet. Most of you will probably be happy to see my posts about my orange children change to posts about a mini Dr.! I have to post these last pictures. These two crazies keep us completely entertained and seem to love us unconditionally. Molly is still a mama's girl except when dad has the big fluffy blanket, she will give in to the fluffy blanket everytime. Samer has been a mama's boy until recently. Dad and Samer have this really weird communication that I just don't quite understand but it seems they know exactly each other mean. Samer used to insist on following me everywhere and sitting on the side of the tub during the entire length of my bath. He has grown out of that stage and now insists of sitting in the bathroom while dad gets ready for work. If for some reason he does not make it into the bathroom before the door closes, he will pitch a fit until Dr. lets him in. Deep conversations must take place in there.

I snapped these pictures the past couple of days and realized there are no better pictures to describe the personalities of these two cats. Man, they have come a long way! From crates at Pet Smart and from under a house to the red couch. Gotta love them.

Molly spends the majority of her time in this position.


If asleep, Samer is most likely asleep in this position ( unfortunately you can't hear the snoring)

No comments: