19 March 2010

Under Pressure


Did I say the other day that Chuck was noticeably lower but I couldn't really feel him dropping. I spoke to soon. I feel him dropping. I didn't know it was possible to have to go to the restroom any more than I already was but in fact it is possible. I can definitely feel more pressure and can officially not bend over anymore. It has been difficult to dry off my legs and feet when I get out of the shower or bath but good lord now it is near impossible. I just kind of shake the towel around my legs and hopes it gets all the droplets!

I do like how my swelling has gone down. My legs were looking like a pregnant persons when I was still at school. I can see my calves and ankles again which makes me feel somewhat good! Makes my hopes for good baby weight loss a little more feasible I guess.

Today it is beautiful outside. I was trying to plan an escape from the house while Dr. was sleeping. But today Chuck and I don't feel too great. All last week I couldn't get myself to stay on the couch. Now I can't seem to get off of the couch. I hope we are on the final countdown.... so much so that I am going to take my bags with me to the appt. on Wednesday and beg that we induce immediately! Haha! I know I have one bad day in the midst of all the good days so hopefully this too will pass. I need to get a mani and pedi and can't even get myself up to go do that....... !!!! My escape for today wound up being a trip to the drugstore to buy toilet paper. I know I make you people jealous! I wish I had the energy to pull the couch onto the deck but believe it or not it is too hot. I haven't had any temperature issues during the pregnancy and 75 is my ideal temperature but the 68 on its way to 72 is killing me. I give in

I am going to be a mom in less than 15 days! I am freaking out and yet there is this peace about it all. I have no idea what kind of job I am about to take on but can’t wait to jump right in!


No comments: