14 June 2010

Crock Potting It


Since Chuckster has been around, it is somewhat hard to cook an actual meal ( not to mention getting to the store!) I have taken my New York approach. Just buy what you need for that night. He will last in the store in his car seat ( because it is not going 30 mph) only about 10 minutes. Enough for me to get necessities for that day. So I have taken to the crock pot. I have decided that there is nothing you can't cook in the crock pot. And what is easier than just dumping stuff in! I thought I would share recipes that we like. I don't know anything about fat content, sodium content, or anything like that. I just know if I like something or I don't. So, here is an EASY recipe I tried the other day that is just delish I think).

In the crock pot you put.....

2 pork tenderloins
1 can Campbell's cream of mushroom
1 can Campbell's french onion soup
1 can Campbell's golden mushroom soup

Cook for 3-4 hour on high. (Pork will just fall apart when you stick a fork in it.... mmmm)

( This recipe calls for two pork tenderloins so it is great if you want to take someone dinner or if you are having several people over.....I just put one pork tenderloin with the soups.)

This is terrific with rice because you can pour some of the gravy over it, yum!

Hope you enjoy my obsession for this week! Tonight we are having Chicken Cacciatore, will let you know how it turns out!

No comments: