02 October 2011


This morning, Chuck and I went to watch the donuts being made at Krispy Kreme. We really needed something to do by 6:45 so I figured our first donut wouldn't hurt. We walked in and watched the donuts and Chuck immediately signed "eat".




They gave him a free football donut.




The donut was very much enjoyed.







I knew I was going to pay for giving him sugar so we went to the reservoir and watched the ducks, blew bubbles, and ran around.







We then stopped by the store for our Sunday morning grocery trip. It was a different store than we normally go to so the carts were different.




Needless to say we didn't last very long!







My mom says I entertain him too much and I just need to let him be bored and be creative. I have tried that since we got home from the store. It's not going well! Pictures to come later tonight.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: