08 October 2011

Pumpkin Patch




Overall, the pumpkin patch was a success. I thought I was lost when I was driving there but it was a actually a lot closer than I thought. Chuck took a power nap on the way there so he was in a good mood. Our biggest accomplishment was using a port-a-potty and Chuck not touching anything while we were in there! Ha! Here are some pictures of our adventure. I am no photographer and the quality is as good as the iphone can offer me.

Chuck when we first got there while we were waiting for the hour long hayride.

Chuck relaxing and having deep thoughts while on the hayride.

Chuck checks out the goats and won't give Mama the camera so she can take real pictures.

Chuck watched the cows and eventually offers the cow a goldfish.

Chuck and Mama on the hayride.

The sunflower field.

Chuck scopes out the perfect pumpkin.

Chuck guarding his pumpkins with his life!

Enjoying his first lunchable on the way home.

Our pumpkin patch outfit arrived in the mail while we were at the pumpkin patch. Go figure!


No comments: