22 November 2012

Gobble Gobble


Happy Thanksgiving! Dr. is working in Sulphur Springs until Monday morning. I am so thankful we got to have some family time and have an early Thanksgiving! Chuck and I were going to drive up and surprise him but he is working nights so will wake up for work too late for us to drive back and will go back to the hotel too early in the morning for us to get there!

Our next door neighbors have invited me and Chuck over for lunch. I have only spoken to them three times! These are not our neighbors across the street who we just ring their doorbell if Chuck wants to play with the dogs. I don't really know a thing about these neighbors. One of Marmee's friends has some kind of connection with them through her mother so it's not that we are going over to someone's house that we totally don't know about!

Chuck slept in again this morning. I need to start getting him back on his school schedule again! I asked him what he wanted for breakfast. He said carrots. So, he is eating carrots and watching the parade!

I am hoping that Chuck does not have a two year old moment today at lunch. Every time I talk to her I say "We will just play it by ear. If we start having a moment, luckily we are just next door and can just scoot home!" I was hoping that she caught that and knows that I'm not going to stay and try and get my child to behave if he is having a meltdown (I'm 35 weeks pregnant... that aint happenin'!) And that it is possible that we never even last until lunch! We will see. Maybe he will fall asleep in my lap like he did in church this past weekend. I'm starting to worry about it all but keep telling myself that worrying is silly and is going to make me go into labor!

After lunch we will hopefully nap and then begin decorating the tree. I told Chuck I would put on Christmas music so he is excited about that! All he is doing lately is singing non stop!

Hope everyone has a splendid Thanksgiving! I hope ours turns out that way!

No comments: