19 November 2012

Survival of the Fittest



Chuck has the week off and daddy is working all week. Actually Dr. has Tuesday off but then goes to work until Monday morning. So besides shopping for a Christmas tree with daddy tomorrow, the two of us are on our own this week.

We had our Thanksgiving fix this weekend in Texarkana. Chuck got some major playtime with the cousins.

As much as I complain about my firecracker, he really is incredibly well behaved and rarely causes any problems ( unless it's around nap time!).

So this week it is survival of the fittest around here. I think Chuck might win!

Today we have been pretty productive. We went to PetSmart and the grocery shopping and it was stress free. I am pretty tired from this weekend. Just seems when we are other places than home, there is always a lot more bending over and picking up of a heavy toddler. Chuck is pretty independent at home.

Chuck did sleep until 9 today which was wonderful! I am starting to have problems getting comfortable. I have no problem sleeping, just the adjustment of Smith when laying down, so the extra rest this morning was nice. Smith has been very active lately. He was just kicking when I settled down at night. Recently, he has been going crazy when I eat and has playtime each afternoon. Every once in a while I still question whether I am starting have contractions but then any pain goes away for several hours.

I was going to work on potty training this week but I am so tired. I know I will be even more tired once Smith arrives.

Chuck is currently eating a plate of carrots as I type this. Again, this child can not be mine!

Now to convince him that we should lay down for a nap!

No comments: