28 February 2013

Giggles


Our day started off pretty serious. (Can you see Dr.'s profile in Chuck ?!?)




And then it became hilarious!







I know the last picture is fuzzy but how funny is that! Smith thinks everything is funny right when he gets up (not so much at night!). Chuck and Smith were having their daily morning cuddle.

Smith went with me to get coffee with the girls. I met another wife of a cardio thoracic surgeon who works with my other friends husband at Dr's. hospital. They both have lived here for 10 years and said they don't have friends. So we have officially made our friend group. There is also a lady who lives a couple of blocks over who actually has a 27 year old but also a 4 year old and 3 other children. We have become friends through PTA and working on Fall Fest together. She met us for coffee too. We are all planning on walking together when it gets warmer and continue our social hour over coffee.

Smith wore his new green outfit to coffee. I didn't realize he had ears until we got home. Yes, I know, his belly is huge.




It has been windy and cold lately but Chuck really needed to get outside this afternoon. Smith was asleep so after Chuck's music class we played outside. He drove me around in his Hummer he got for Christmas and we went in a safari.




Tomorrow Smith and I have one errand to run. Then I might take advantage of nap time. Since I will be all by myself this weekend I will need to save up the energy. We are going to one of the girl's houses for a birthday party, even though I have never met her little girl. It's still a good excuse for social hour. Hopefully I can have them over for coffee or lunch one day.

News on the yard is that it should only take 2 days. There will be a crew of 7 guys working, jack hammering, planting, etc. I'm so excited it will be done so quick and by Chuck's birthday weekend. We plan to enjoy the backyard after his party!

Smith did have his first formula bottle tonight. At about 5, Smith wants to eat but he nurses about every thirty minutes. I can keep up with the rest of the day except at dinnertime so tonight I had to supplement with formula. After a little bit, he took a whole bottle. Now we just wait to se if his tummy hurts.

I'm so tired. I need to sleep. Night

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: