24 February 2013

Our weekend


Yesterday I really thought dr. was going to be around. About every two months he will go to sleep and stay there. He got in bed Friday night and got up Sunday morning. Yes, he slept for 31 hours.

Since I wasn't planning on being on my own we had a low key day. I finally got around to cleaning Smith's room (which I actually couldn't even get in the door). Smith napped and Chuck dressed baby dolls in the clothes I was putting away that Smith had outgrown!

Then we played video games that dad and Chuck got for Christmas. It really helps chuck with his hand eye coordination: brushing alligator teeth, swatting bugs, frog goes eating flies, ringing bells to wake up birds, hitting piƱatas, and looking for ladybugs are just some of the games!



















Today was a really good day! We started it out at the grocery store to pick up a bell pepper for some chicken spaghetti.



Chuck was "Super Robin" and he "drove" the bat mobile for me!

Then we ventured to Lowes to get some seeds and dirt to start our container part of the garden. We planted some strawberry plants and carrot seeds today.




Chuck also played in his car and went on a safari while Smith enjoyed the great weather.







We visited our across-the-street-neighbors and played in Mr. Dave's superhero car.




Ate snack




And both boys took a nap at the same time so I had "mommy time"!







It's going to get cold again but Spring is just around the corner!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: