25 February 2013

Jackpot



I hit the Old Navy sale today and saved $70! Usually for Chuck I buy polos in every color, a couple of shorts, and a bathing suit and he is set for summer. Of course I had to get a few things for Smith so he could match his brother.

Chuck:



Smith:



I love sales and $4 shirts! These will be great for frog hunting. Smith got a pair of overalls that are SO stinkin' cute!

And....
I have figured out the way Smith likes to fall asleep. He wants to face out, straddle my knee, and bounce. Out like a light within minutes!




He really is starting to look like a baby instead of a newborn.

Well since daddy has to work and didn't have time to play we made the most of it. Dr. was our target and we worked on aiming our nerf gun while he showered!




Smith is starting to laugh a lot more. Can not wait for the belly laughs to start!

YouTube Video


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: