26 January 2011

Poor baby

Chuck slept pretty good last night. He did seem like he was having problems breathing ( like maybe stopped up nose) but I could feel it in his chest. He got a breathing treatment last night and I gave him one this morning before school. Last night he had 100.1 and they say it's not a fever until 100.4 so I still thought it might just be the teeth. This morning I checked his temp and I got daycare to check it. No fever. My classroom phone rang at 11 today. It was daycare saying he had a fever of 101.6. So the little guy is now at home with mama and daddy ( who is going to stay home from work so he can go to the doctor with us). Chuck is napping right now and we will go to the doctor at 4 to rule out the flu, rsv, and anything else we can think of.
Sweet baby. Such a good disposition. Not crying or anything. He just wants to snuggle. So cross your fingers it is not the flu because if it is I would expect the whole house to get it. Hmmmmm.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: