25 January 2011

Zombified


Well, well, well. After last night I am quite surprised I made it through the day! Chuck went to sleep at the normal time last night. As my head hit the pillow, he woke up. So I stuck a bottle in his mouth, because who wouldn't?. Right? He goes back to sleep for about 10 minutes and he is up. Up until about 2. We went back and forth from the crib several times. Chuck would fall asleep on my chest, he would go in his crib for about 10 minutes, and then wake up. Yada yada yada. This is not fun for a mama who usually get up anywhere from 4:30 to 5:00to get ready for work. Yuck. Mama tired. I just knew that he was going to crash at daycare. Nope, took his usual 30 minute nap. So needless to say, he was pretty tired when we got home today. Hence the caddy wompus child in the chair. Poor child was so tired, he couldn't sit like a normal person.



Couldn't get the child to sit up straight. He fell asleep in his birthday suit after a millisecond bath. He went to bed with a small fever. I think we are working on getting some back teeth in. So as of a minute ago he was sound asleep. He went to sleep with some motrin and his nebulizer treatment since his breathing was sounding a little weird. He actually just woke up and is coughing but has turned around in his bed and turned his music box on. Let's pray for extended sleep.

Did I mention that before last night we had gotten back to twice a night feedings? I feel like the mother of a newborn. I really think that we are in an ultimate growth spurt and that's why we are waking so much. Yesterday, little dude came home and ate three things of food for dinner. We are uping the intake of food at breakfast and lunch so he won't be ravenous at dinner.

Bedtime! Night night!

No comments: