11 March 2013

Day 2


I'm not going to lie. I have not regained my cool from Day 1 but everyone is still alive so I'm look at that as a positive.

It was a rainy morning yesterday so we stayed inside and fingerprinted.














Smith cries anytime I put him down which is not fun. Dr. is sleeping in the next room so doesn't find it amusing when the baby cries.

We did get outside for a little bit yesterday afternoon.

Not so sure Day 3 is going to be good. I got to sleep at 1 and baby started crying at 4. He was fed and taken care of so he had a little alone time but still it's not easy to sleep through that.

When Dr. is on nights I actually look forward to him going to Sulphur Springs so I don't have to try and keep babies from crying and little boys from screaming.

Chuck has a yucky cold so today I think I may have to for e him to take some kind of medicine.

Here's to another day in paradise!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: