14 March 2013

Sleep?


Sleep used to visit us and now we can't find it anywhere! Chuck woke up at 1am and stayed up until 6am. What? I have no answers for that. He didn't even nap today after all that lost sleep!

W didn't do anything today. We laid around most of the day, played superhero, cleaned out my car, and Chuck and I went to buy veggies.

Dad was off today. He goes back tomorrow for three days.

Our new housekeeper was here too! Have I mentioned how much I love her! I am not that person that cleans up for my maid but I admit I cook her breakfast and fix her lunch. My excuse is that she is pregnant. Dr. seems to be very excited about the way she makes our bed and how she folds down the sheet. If that baby comes out white and with a full beard I may become suspicious. She does the laundry and sheets (and maybe a bathroom) on Wednesday and then cleans on Thursday. I realize at some point she will have to take a day off to have the baby. Just kidding. I totally sympathize with the whole birthing experience.

Here are the boys. That blue mousse on the front of Chuck's hair just won't come out!










Smith took a pretty good nap today. After his two hour nap he passed out almost immediately. I'm wondering in Dr. drugged him.




We will plant veggies tomorrow but in the mean time our strawberries have flowers!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: