16 March 2013


Well by 7:30 both boys were asleep. I just wish Dr. was home to sit outside and enjoy the sunset with me.

We didn't do much today but it seems that whatever we did wore them out!

We went and bought a couple more plants for our pots and got some chicken McNuggets. I introduced Chuck to McDonalds last week. I hadn't eaten McDonalds in ages and the Chic-fil-a line was crazy. He found Ronald McDonald on the bag and was fascinated. Today he asked if he could go to "Donald Donald's" house and get him to cook us some chicken.

Chuck picked out a pool the other day and asked if we could fill it up. We got our neighbor to blow it up. We were watching him blow it up in their driveway and Chuck took off his shirt. The neighbors carried it back across the street for us. By the time we got to the backyard, Chuck was completely nude and was waiting for us to put water in the pool. Did not care one bit that there were people in our backyard and that he was showing all his boy pieces to everyone. They thought it was hysterical. He was obviously very excited. Did I mention it was 80 degrees outside but I'm sure that water was about 50 degrees.




Smith has been a little better about not making me hold him all the time or maybe he's napping better. Who knows?! Those blue eyes still look like they are here to stay.




One more day of Spring Break and everyone is still in one piece and I think the sickness that we have been fighting is on its way out!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: