13 March 2013

Haircut


I gave in and let someone else cut Chuck's hair. I really wanted it longer but with his crazy cowlick there wasn't much of an option. He freaked out a little but there was a prize in sight and he got to get blue hair!










Chuck got to go get goggles after he got his haircut. I want him to start learning to hold his breath so I thought this was a logical step!




He also picked out a shark. He asked to get in the bath as soon as he got home.




I didn't want his haircut to look redneck. As we were standing in Academy sports looking at ammunition, Chuck's new haircut, me with no makeup, and Dr. with the most mismatched outfit he could find, I realized we were kind of redneck and I would just have to deal with it.

Oh and Smith's cellulite legs look pretty redneck too.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: